About Annie Alexander
Your Evolutionary Astrologer
Annie Alexander, Ph.D., CH, has been a practicing Evolutionary Astrologer for 14 years as well as being a Certified Consulting Hypnotherapist.
Annie has been studying astrology for over three decades. It was the main tool she turned to as a young adult to better understand a transitioning world.
She follows the pioneering work of Jeffrey Wolf Green, Maurice Fernandez and Dane Rudhyar. She is a member of the Organization for Professional Astrologers.
Annie also holds an advanced degree in clinical psychology and has practiced trauma-related psychotherapy for many years. She served as a Clinical Psychologist for the San Diego Police Department from 1982-85 and after moving to Colorado in 1985, opened Roaring Fork Mental Health and Training Institute in Aspen, CO.
Combining her astrological expertise with more than 30 years as a clinical psychotherapist focusing on trauma as well as being a hypnotherapist Annie offers a broad range of resources for any type of client.
She is currently a Certified Consulting Hypnotherapist with the National Guild of Hypnotists and the International Association of Hypnotist Professionals.
Getting straight to the core of the issue – that’s my philosophy. It’s also a big reason why Evolutionary Astrology is so relevant.
Evolutionary Astrology provides tremendous insights into where your Soul has been, your current life purpose and ultimately where your Soul is going.
- In much of traditional astrology, the Sun, Moon and Ascendant are emphasized. They undoubtedly play a role in the big picture, however…
- By diving deeper and uncovering Soul intentions, one can uncover past dynamics, which may have prevented optimal growth and joy.
- If something is not working in your life, it may continue to express itself as a repeating theme until the lesson is learned and the pattern is finally broken.
- Often times we simply re-create what’s familiar, not necessarily because it’s good for us, but because it’s easier.
- Evolutionary Astrology unveils the ‘why’ in these patterns and highlights your Soul’s evolutionary path.
- Knowing the “why” helps you to interrupt unwanted patterns and refocus your attention on partnering with your Soul for desired growth.
- When you create with awareness, you minimize Karma and truly participate in the art of creating your future!
“When you understand the root, the branches take care of themselves” ~ JWG
- We are meant to evolve beyond our limiting patterns
- The process of evolution extends through numerous lifetimes
- Nothing happens randomly in life
- You are who you are for good reasons
- Learning about why you’re here can align you with your Soul’s intentions and help you achieve your life’s goals
Bellingham, WA USA
Hours By Appointment
All personal information that you provide via this website is not used for any purpose beyond this site.
Your contact information is only used for contacting you and delivering orders. It is not given to any third party.